Friday, July 24, 2009

Emerald Coast Realtor Dorothy Sewell

Great News -I found a fabulous realtor in Destin. I know we have many talented and experienced Realtors along the Emerald Coast. The current market conditions are not good, as we all know, but it can be a positive. Recently I needed to find a realtor to answer several questions and possibly facilitate a purchase.

This is when I was given a referral to Dorothy Sewell. I am not one to waste anyone’s time, but I really needed to go over quite a lot of specs & statistics. Ms. Sewell was absolutely charming and went the extra mile for me. She took the time to run all the reports, give me the specs I needed and all with not one bit of pressure. I learned that she had been with ResortQuest Real Estate for 18 years. Although I did not make a purchase, when I do it will be with Ms. Sewell. The outstanding service I received is truly refreshing.

I suggest you give her a ring if you are in need of a real pro! Visit her site at: www.dorothysewell.com or e-mail her at: dorothysewell@cox.net Phone: 850-837-3700 Cellular: 850-865-2315Phone: (850) 837-3700 Toll Free: (800) 547-0805

No comments:

Post a Comment